1. Skillet-Baked Eggs with Spinach, Yogurt, and Chili Oil
2. Instant Cinnamon “Oatmeal”
This gluten-free, grain-free “oatmeal” is actually a mixture of chia seeds, flax seeds, and shredded coconut. It’s admittedly not all that similar to the real deal, but it’s delicious in its own right. Recipe here.
3. Eggs in Clouds
Egg whites are whipped with cheese and bacon to form a super fluffy shell for a perfect, runny yolk. Recipe here.
4. Gluten-Free Cinnamon and Coconut Pancakes
A pancake-omelette hybrid. Recipe here.
5. Swiss Chard and Ricotta Pie with Sausage Crust
Bonus points for being completely portable. Recipe here.
6. Jumbo Chickpea Pancake
Vegan, nut-free, grain-free, gluten-free. I mean, guys… Recipe here.
9. Perfect Scrambled Eggs
Knowing how to properly scramble eggs is a very important life skill. Seriously. This is how you do it. Check it out, even if you think you know what you’re doing. You may have been scrambling wrong all this time.
10. Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza with Pepperoni, Olives, Mozzarella, and Tomatoes
Pizza for breakfast. Recipe here.
12. Cauliflower Hash
Sub cauliflower for potatoes to make a low-carb, gluten-free hash. It’s just a vehicle for the perfect, runny yolk, anyway. Recipe here.
13. Avocado Green Tea Power Shake
Deliciously creamy, but admittedly not for the faint of heart. Recipe here.
1) Grind nuts, seeds, and spices in the food processor.
2) Whisk together almond milk, egg, and a mashed banana to a custardy consistency.
3) Combine nut mixture with custard mixture, mix to combine, then heat or microwave.
You have to be careful not to heat it too much or too quickly (the egg will scramble), but this makes for a really delicious, hearty alternative for anyone who loves hot cereal. Recipe here.
16. Apples and Peanut Butter
Or almond butter. Or, have you tried SunButter yet? It’s amazing.
Save this one for when you have people over for brunch. The presentation is so impressive, no one will even notice the lack of bread. Recipe here.
18. Berries and Yogurt
Just layer your favorite berries with some plain yogurt (make sure you get one that’s unsweetened), and dig in!
21. Gluten-Free Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Waffles
Hazelnut meal and protein powder replace flour in these dense, chocolate-y waffles. Feel free to leave out the sweetener if it’s not your thing. Recipe here.
24. Blackberry Lemon Ricotta Parfaits
Fruit and yogurt is great, but it can get redundant. Layer berries with ricotta cheese instead, and add nuts or spices for extra texture and flavor. Recipe here.
25. Homemade Greek Yogurt
Greek yogurt has a ton of protein, but it can be expensive. Make your own with just some regular plain yogurt and a piece of cheesecloth. Recipe here.
31. Back on Track Green Monster
The name pretty much sums it up. Recipe here.